Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SWEATER DEFUZZER


Ok, I'm not a big spender on clothes, in fact I "get off" on finding deals or shopping clearance racks so needless to say some sweaters that I have bought (maybe low end cost)tend to "ball up" and its really tacky! Of course i'm going to buy the Sweater Defuzzer!!!!!!!! Crap, crap and more crap. I really had to push into the sweater for it to "eat" the balls on sweater and I'm talking a LOT of work and a long time to get through a whole sweater. TOO MUCH WORK. For $14.95 plus shipping and handling it should defuzz the sweater AND shave my bikini line too! I wouldn't buy it BUT would love suggestions from people on how to "defuzz" your sweater because this wasn't the answer for me. Here is the website take on this product and the website to where you can purchase it if you desire:
Nothing says old like ugly pills on sweaters, knits and mufflers. Revitalize your wardrobe favorites with this sweater defuzzer. Its powerful, safety shielded rotary blades remove pills and pulls in seconds, without harming the knit. Leaves garments smooth and renewed. Features ergonomic design for easy handling, quicky-empty pill tank and blade cover. Complete with elegant chrome bezel and a faceted crystal accent at the power button. 2 AA batteries required (not included).

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I have the same de-fuzzer shown here, and the fuzz gets tangled in the blades, causing them to not work very well, and the motor to work harder, and I have to stop to clear out the blades every few strokes...Not Worth It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of these - gosh about 25 years ago and I can't even say it sucked, because if I did, it would be an implication that it actually worked. It was worthless then, and I am sure they haven't changed much since - except for maybe the price? Want to remove the "pills" from your sweater? Try a pair of scissors or blot with Duct Tape. Less stress & it actually works! What will they re-think of next?

    ReplyDelete

Leave your feedback or commments here....