Friday, January 16, 2009

ROCK-N-GO EXERCISER


What will they think of next? I wanted to buy this crap just because my boyfriend rides bulls and thought it would be a good workout for him to practice and for me to rock my abs I guess. I Was able to try it at the gym and what better way to look like a tool in public. Just go to your local country bar and ride mechanical bull there - at least you have the excuse of being drunk. Save your money and stick to crunches. It goes for like $200.


Here is their ad http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/rck_ngo_ontv.html?gid=FITNESS Rock and Go Exerciser helps tone, firm and shape your abs, hips, buttocks and thighs. This zero-impact workout machine exercises almost all of your core muscle groups all at the same time with its gentle, back and forth motion that stimulates horseback riding. Helps improve coordination and posture. And zero-impact so it is easy on your body. Rock and Go Exerciser is possible the most fun you´ll have while exercising.

2 comments:

Leave your feedback or commments here....