Tuesday, January 13, 2009

INFINITY RAZOR


Interesting product because why wouldn't you want to buy only ONE razor for the rest of your life DUH! My issue with this razor is that the razor head is not permanently attached to the razor so when i shave the dang thing slips and slides off the razor handle. Ok I'm not dumb but why the hell would you put a detachable head on a PERMANENT RAZOR? If you don't have to replace the blade on this "fantastic razor" then why can it come off? Help me out people....I've thought about crazy gluing it??? So far the razor is good although i've nicked myself twice but it hasn't dulled or rusted hmmmmm. Also I have to hold the razor head in place while I shave double hmmmm. Is it worth the $19.95 plus shipping and handling? I purchased mine at Rite Aid so I didn't have to pay shipping and handling so that saved me a bit of money.

http://www.theinfinityrazor.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1


The Infinity Razor comes with a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee - which means if you ever think it is not shaving you as close as it should, send it back, and we will send you a replacement. Try it for 30 days, and if it is not the greatest razor you've ever used, send it back, and we'll refund the purchase price. You can't lose on this one. It's guaranteed better shaving for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your feedback or commments here....