Friday, January 30, 2009

SMART LIDZ


I actually like this product. So far so good! I even bought some for my neighbor who was curious about my lids. I paid $9.99 for them at Riteaid but found them at Bed Bath & Beyond for $4.99 AND I used my 20% off coupon for another dollar off! This is a great green product because you don't have to use saran wrap or foil to wrap up your foods, just slap one of the lids on your bowl and punch down PRESTO - fresh food and good for the environment! I suggest this product to others and I'll share the link below but if your interested get it for 50% off at Bed Bath and Beyond.




Smart Lidz vacuum seal containers keep food fresher 5x longer with just a press- vacuum seal to store food and liquids, lock out air and seal in freshness. Replace all your bulky storage containers and messy kitchen wraps. Store food or liquids, reheat, or keep food warm while entertaining. Made from ultra durable space-age polymers, lids are refrigerator, freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe. Use on glass, metal, ceramic or plastic bowl or dish of any shape or size. Use again and again! Set of four.

1 comment:

  1. I've read a few of your posts and really enjoyed your writing style!
    Because of your talent, I have just nominated you to receive the “When Life Gives You Lemons” blog award. Even if this is not your first award, please, come to my blog and claim your little bit of sunshine! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your feedback or commments here....